English into Spanish; Spanish into English Federal Judicial Council
English into French; French into Spanish Superior Court of Justice for the Federal District
We are authorized by the Federal Judicial Council (Consejo de la Judicatura Federal) to certify English and Polish into Spanish translations, as well as Spanish and Polish into English translations.
For French into Spanish and Spanish into French translations by the Superior Court of Justice for the Federal District (Tribunal Superior de Justicia del Distrito Federal).
Documents that need official validity, for instance, Birth Certificates, Transcripts, Contracts, Agreements, Apostilles, Articles of Incorporation, Marriage Certificates, Minutes of shareholders’ Meetings, Financial Statements, Technical Manuals, Passports, Legal Documents in General, Patents, Financial, Banking and Business documents, among others, require to be certified. Such task is performed by Certified Translators appointed by such Mexican agencies by specialized and exceptional certified translators.
We know about the significance of your documents and thereby we offer Complete Confidentiality in these specialized jobs.
English into Spanish; Spanish into English
English into French; French into Spanish
Wide-ranging experience in different areas: Literature, Biology, Engineering books, PC Manuals, Technical procedures, Financial Brochures, Newspaper articles, specification sheets, newsletters, personal documents, resumes, pharmacological protocols and texts, etc.
PROOFREADING AND EDITING
The most suitable and skilled specialist for your assignment is selected among our experts to assess and analyze your documents. You can send us legal documents, dissertations, news articles, advertisement material, etc.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US?
• Take care of your request for quotation and/or your emails promptly and heedfully.
• Reply you honestly whether we can take care of your translation or not.
• Ask the suitable questions to offer you an excellent translation service.
• Make all the reasonable corrections or changes needed upon request.
• Provide you with suitable explanations.
• Deliver your translation on time.
• Provide your translation in a suitable format.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU WHEN REQUESTING A TRANSLATION JOB?
• Acknowledge receipt of every communication, file and query by us to provide you an excellent translation service.
• Provide us with all pertinent information.
• Pay us for your translations in time and as agreed.
• Answer our question promptly and at your earliest convenience.